Poodle Micro Sunny 🟢


Poodle girl from Korea. Just look at this ginger creature with big, curious eyes – this girl seems to be kissed by the sun. She has white spots on her chest and on the tips of her paws, indicating her innocence. You can note the sadness in her eyes, because this cub is lonely and is in search of an owner who will walk with her in the open air and help to study the world around her. Available for booking.

SKU: 0265 Category:
Output location

Poodle nursery


Coming soon






Korean Poodle

Puppy color

Red Poodle

Puppy sizes

Micro Poodle




2.5 months


The delivery cost varies based on the specific country. Kindly contact us at +66925121498 to inquire about the shipping cost to your destination


For puppies in stock (✅), payment can be settled after inspection and contract finalization.

If the puppy is still in Korea (🟢), an agreement is established, requiring a 30% deposit to secure the puppy. Following this, we initiate the paperwork and delivery process. The remaining 70% is due upon the puppy`s arrival.

Before placing an order, kindly select your preferred payment method:

— Cash payment

— Card payment via link or terminal

— QR code payment

— Bank invoicing for wire transfers

A one-business-day reserve is placed for confirmed orders. Failure to complete payment within this period results in automatic order cancellation and reserve removal.

We strive to offer convenient payment options. If you haven`t found a suitable method, please contact us, and we`ll work together to find a solution that suits your preferences.

Прокрутить вверх