Free delivery is provided within Bangkok. For deliveries across Thailand, the cost is around 7000 bath, and throughout Asia, it is around 15000 bath. Global delivery options are also available.

Courier delivery to Europe is around €1500. To obtain the precise delivery cost for a specific country, please contact us on +66925121498

One of the key benefits of transporting puppies with our staff is the option for hand-to-hand delivery. Upon order confirmation, our representative will transport the puppy within 1-3 days.


For puppies in stock (✅) payment can be settled after inspection and contract finalization.

If the puppy is still in Korea (🟢) an agreement is established, requiring a 30% deposit to secure the puppy. Following this, we initiate the paperwork and delivery process. The remaining 70% is paid after you receive a puppy.

Before placing an order, kindly select your preferred payment method:

— Cash payment

— Card payment via link or terminal

— QR code payment

— Bank invoicing for wire transfers

One-business-day reserve is placed for confirmed orders. Failure to complete payment within this period results in automatic order cancellation and reserve removal.

We strive to offer convenient payment options. If you haven’t found a suitable method, please contact us, and we will work together to find a solution that suits your preferences.

Прокрутить вверх